Thursday, April 19, 2007

Flames Fan

Toviel was very excited about the game tonight.

He was adorned in his Flames jersey, looking oh-so-cute. I could tell he was on edge for part of the game because he was anxiously chewing on his soother and saying "Da!" over and over and over again.

When the Flames came out on top 3-2, Tove gave me this look. His eyes said that one day he would be a famous NHL hockey player and be able to totally take care of us in our old age. I told him not to worry because Elijah was going to be an awesome drummer in some big-hit band, so we were already well taken care of. Great pension plan - eh?

Go Flames! Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Way to go, Toviel. Such a cute pic. I saved it in my pics. Isn't that wonderful? Yes! You parents will be well cared for....blessed!! Just don't bank on it. hee