Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh the stress!

Elijah says to me today, "Um...well, you know Mommy, I'm pretty stressed."

Should I be worried?

It has been a rough couple weeks for him because we've dragged him around, looking at over 40 houses, usually 7-8 at a time. Two days ago we were busy doing house hunting-y things from 2pm until 9pm, in which during that time he only had one meltdown due to some simple miscommunitication. It was a difficult day for him indeed, but I know he will reap the benefits of it soon....because...

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

Yippeee!!!

Our torture of being homeless for the past 7 months is coming to a close, and in 2 months, not only will we be in our new home, but we will likely already be settled into our new home!!

Not too many people know the relief that I feel. I'm sure there's the odd one out there who knows what it's like to go through crap like this (ahem....like my parents...hehe, right guys? Twice....) Actually I'm sure there's a ton of people who know what I feel like. And I feel like dancing and shouting WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooo
Hoooooooooo We are so excited and stressless for you also. Good job and we thank God. Now we are praying for some other people with different happenings in their lives. You sure stay up late writing these things eh?