Thursday, May 31, 2007

Let's Laugh

Who doesn't like to laugh?

I found some funny pictures I wanted to share....enjoy!

Say again?


Keeping off this grass should be a peice of cake!


Speed....I am speed!




What about spelling?




*********************** So did this get messed up because the guy was up all night doing "arithetic" or was he up all night gambling?
*
Enough said.





I'm confused...

SOTP! No Enrty!! Arithetic beyond this point!




What did he do? Was he drinking shakes in public again?

Make up your mind!


Um...uh...well...um...er...



How would one write for help if one was illiterate?

Good job!!

Looks like a show down between FedEx and UPS. I think UPS won.




Dang...sounds like a fun wedding.








Don't drink and make signs!




Aw, come one! Let me touch just one!

This is quite the dilemma.








Cows fall off the cliff and hit cars so often, that there is a permanent sign made to warn travellers. Wow.
















So do I stop? Or not?






















Yes, prompt attention would be given most anywhere when you drop your pants.










Sounds like a good deal doesn't it? Wait until they go to college and you're forking out the dough for tuition!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures...I am assuming you got them from the "I am fluent in sarcasm" group on facebook. If you didn't get them from there, check out the group it has more than 1000 hilarious pictures. Ok, they aren't all that funny but a few of them made me laugh out loud at a rather inappropriate time, I was looking at them while I was in a lecture. Check out the site, if you haven't already. It's well worth the time.

CA