Sunday, March 18, 2007

Impressions

Baby T made a good, honest effort to sing today in church. It wasn't terribly musical and was more just screaming at the highest pitch he could reach with the loudest volume he could create, even with his terrible cough and cold which I'm sure is accompanied by a sore throat.

I was impressed.

When the music stopped, he quieted down. When I say "quieted down" I don't actually mean he was quiet, but he got quieter. And his voice got lower and he did more babbling than actual screaming so I didn't have to dismiss myself and take him out. I don't mean "take him out" in a lethal war-like shooting rampage, I mean "take him out" as in take him out into the foyer. So he doesn't disturb people. That kind of "take him out". *ahem*


I was also impressed by Elijah and his reasoning skills the other day.

He was also screaming at an alarming pitch while running around and playing. (Our house is a lovely place to be.) I asked him what he was playing. He responded that he was a dragon-something-or-other. I can't remember his exact words.
"But why are you screaming?" I asked.
"Because I can!!" He replied.

1 comment:

white girl said...

haha! I love little boys' logic. I scream because I can.

We miss being at your house. Gabriel had so much fun.