Monday, January 15, 2007

Some time for Me

Today I had the opportunity to go out and have some "me" time. I got to sit in a relaxing comfortable chair for an hour, recline, watch some TV and have two people fuss over me pretty much the whole time. All for the low price of $120.00.

Included in the great package was some local anesthetic, a clamp with a wonderful green rubber dam (which I actually like the smell of), a few minutes of drilling accompanied with a fine spray of water and some suction, and some filling with premium quality amalgam, which I discovered only has a small percentage of mercury in it.

Yes. I went to the dentist to get a filling.

And I got to watch part of CSI:Miami on TV.

And lay back in a very comfortable chair.

And my dentist and her assistant fussed over me pretty much the whole time. Just me.

And....next week I get to go back for another one of these relaxing "me" times. Yippee.

1 comment:

white girl said...

You know you are a busy mom of two when a trip to the dentist sounds exciting because you get some "me" time.

Which reminds me, I should make an appointment...