Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Black Eyed Pea

Toviel has a black eye. He's only 6 months, and he has a black eye!

Elijah was innocently swinging around his "hockey stick" in the living room where Toviel was sitting nearby giggling and watching Elijah's every move. Suddenly, I hear a shriek followed by a long silent pause followed by a loud high-pitched oh-my-goodness-I-am-in-pain scream that only my Toviel can make. I come running down the stairs to find Cris holding Toviel's little trembling body. He points out to me the mark right under Toviel's eye. Yes, my Little Pea got hit in the eye by my eldest's stick and now has a black eye.

Oh the tragic pains suffered by the baby with an older sibling.

3 comments:

white girl said...

Where, oh, where is the picture? You need to post photographic evidence. ;)

Poor little pea.

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! How is Toviel NOW? It's 10:50PM here now. By the way how is Elijah. Bet he is hurting for his little "pea". We feel so bad for both of them.

Dee said...

I am blog challenged and don't know how to post any photographic evidence. That, and we do not have a digital camera anymore.