Sunday, November 26, 2006

15 Little Known Facts About Me

15 little known facts about me that may be surprising to you....

1. I have been a passenger in the back of a police car - and it wasn't for fun.

2. I had a 'pretend' friend when I was a child. His name was Brian. We would only play together outside, mostly hiking up pretend dangerous mountains.

3. The only Junior High (Grade 8-10) courses that I completed were Grade 8 Math and Grade 8 English. The rest I just took small portions of or just wrote the final exams without even taking the course.

4. I took English 11 twice and got an "A" both times.

5. I have never been offered illegal drugs.

6. There was this guy I had a crush on. He didn't have a crush back. So I prayed to God daily for over a year that this guy would fall in love with me. And he did (sucker!!!!).

7. I have been taken to the hospital by air ambulance and told by the attending physician that when he returned to the hospital to do his rounds 6 hours later he expected me to be dead.

8. I find cheesecake revolting.

9. One time when I was lost in Vancouver I met a man on the beach and somehow ended up at his apartment. Alone. With this stranger. I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up and finally contacted my friend he drove me to my friend's house - an hour away. I'm lucky he was a good man.(yeah....I was stupid.)

10. I had a cougar's head in my lap once. And yes, the rest of the cougar was attached to its head and it was a live cougar.

11. A surgeon once operated on me during his lunch break.

12. Donny Osmond has kissed my hand.

13. I would love to play paintball regularly.

14. I want to be a pilot someday.

15. When I had my learner's license, my mom told me never to drive alone and my dad told me to never take my eyes off the road. I did both at the same time and totalled a Nissan Micra and took out a lilac bush.

No comments: