Thursday, November 30, 2006

The "Ups" - Sitting Up And Throwing Up

Toviel is 4 months and 3 days old.

Yesterday he surprised us with his sitting alone skills. It was Cris who discovered it - that Toviel can sit by himself for 3-4 minutes. All by himself. Then after a couple minutes he starts screetching and distorting his face in anger letting us know it's not cool to use him for entertainment purposes for more than a couple minutes. 4 months and 3 days old! Actually, since it was yesterday he starting doing it, he was just 4 months and 2 days old! And I can boast. There is nothing wrong with Mommy Pride. And that's a good thing, since I am FULL of it!

I would post a picture of my cute 4 month and 3 day old baby sitting up alone, but 1) I don't have access to the computer I need to take the picture off the camera because *somebody* has important computer things to do, such as work on masters. And 2) I don't know how to post pictures. I'll figure it out someday though.

My other little nursling is sick. This evening he threw up. After eating an orange. Ever throw up after eating an orange? I have. And I believe with all my heart that is the worst food to throw up. At least that has been my experience. Elijah demanded to know what had happened. "What'd I do up there on the bed?" was his question....over and over again. So we had to explain barfing to him. So now he has a word and an explanation for it and everything is good. I just checked on him about 5 minutes ago and he is very hot. I'm 93% sure that he has a fever. Poor little guy.

I hope he's feeling better tomorrow. Tomorrow we start Christmas! The tree is going up and the music is coming out. And we have egg nog, Christmas oranges, Clodhoppers, and chocolates to see us through the day! Woo hoo!!

No comments: