Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My true identity exposed!

So, I was curious the other day and I googled my name.

I know. That is a little weird. But I actually did find something about me (sorta) on the big ol' net. It was an article my mom wrote years ago.

Yes. My mom has had several works published. A published writer you could call her. And I found an article she had written for Mental Health in B.C. plastered all over the internet...

(click here)
Nourishing a Body With Self Esteem, by Doreen Dunn

My question is, who are those people in the picture?

My true identity has been revealed! Yoink! I am really a beautiful oriental woman with high cheekbones and long black flowing hair.
I spend most of my time disguised as a superhero with white skin and red hair.

My superpower?

I make milk.

No comments: