Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sprite Sun Fizz

Years ago, Cris and I were watching TV in our little rathole, when we saw the funniest commercial we had ever seen. It was a Sprite commercial. It started off posing as an orange drink commercial, like those "Sunny D" commercials.
Sooooooo funny.
We saw it just that once.
Often we would eagerly turn on the TV in hopes of seeing that commercial again, but instead we had to resort to laughing at just the memory of it. And believe me, we did. Over and over.
And no one else got it. They had no idea what we were talking about.

But behold! A couple weeks ago we were filtering through some google videos and stumbled upon some funny old commercials.
My eyes got wide. "Do you think they'd have....."
Cris knew exactly what I was talking about (we are so intune with each other) and was saying, "Uh huh! Uh huh!" before I got the chance to spit the rest of my sentence out.
We found the commercial. I felt a little internal leap as we started to watch it! My life long ambition of finding this commercial somewhere, somehow has now been fulfilled!!
We watched it. And we laughed and laughed and laughed. Once again.

Now maybe it's not as funny to you as it is to me, but it has GOT to be even just a little bit funny to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMgoodness that commercial is so funny. I think I'll come here everyday just to watch it.

Woot! for finding that commercial...see we aren't crazy after all.