Sunday, November 19, 2006

My candid blog name

As you can see, I have named my blog "Candid Confabulation".

Many years ago someone once said to me that they appreciated how candid I was in conversation with them. I can't remember who said this or when it was said, which upsets me a little. I wish I had known the context in which this was said. But I can't remember. Not really. I have an inkling that it was someone at St. Paul's Hospital during my glory days (I was once famous among a small group of medical professionals).

Anyways, I realize that I am quite candid....all the time. I think it's because I'm too stupid to censor what I say. Or maybe I just don't care to. I'm not sure. It doesn't matter. The fact is that I'm candid. Sometimes maybe a little too candid.

I realize as far as "confabulation" is concerned, this is rather a one-sided confabulation, but...whatever. This also doesn't matter. I like the aliteration that the "c's" provide.

No comments: