Saturday, November 18, 2006

I could have a blog too!

Everyone in the house is sleeping except me. I was just reading someone else's blog, when I asked myself "Hey, why don't I have a blog?"
I have things to write about that could interest other people. Take for example, the huge tree in our backyard blowing over and hitting our house. I could write about that. That could be interesting. My life is (sometimes) more than just poopy diapers and sticky fingers.

I don't think of myself as incredibly funny or witty like some other people who write blogs BUT someone did write something in a recent birthday card about me often catching her off guard and saying something funny that has her laughing for hours. So this blog may occassionally be somewhat fun to read.
Maybe.
I know my mom will at least get a kick out of it. Right mom?

I have no idea what to name my blog since it's only been about 10 minutes since I decided to create a blog. I'll have to think about it for a while.....
Hmmmmmmm.....
Oh...the baby is squeaking. Saved by the squeak.

1 comment:

white girl said...

I think you just named your blog! "Saved by the Squeak" hehe

I'm so glad you have a blog! Yay!

I hope the sticky fingers you deal with aren't from the poop you deal with. ;) ewwwww...

Welcome to blogland!